Enjoy an evening of local wine tasting, live music
Admission & Camp Sites still available the day of the event on the farm.
- Wine Tasting
- Tractor Trailer Rides
- Grape Stomping
- Harvest Activity
- Live Music and Dancing by Miss Lonely Hearts
- Self-Guided Farm Walking Tour
- Farm-Style Photo Booth
- Kids’ Activities and Arts & Crafts
- Pick-up Soccer Games for Kids & Adults
- 4-H Petting Zoo
- Grape Themed Activities
- Make Your Own Herb Salts to Take Home
- Local Honey & Olive Oil Tasting
- And more...
Additional Event Activities Available for Purchase
- Local Beer & Wine
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Market Stand with Fresh Produce from the Farm
- Face Painting
- Camping on the Farm
- Delicious Local Food
Guests are encouraged to bring picnicking essentials, blankets, fold-out chairs, tablecloths, water, sunblock/sunhat, tasting glass and dress for the farm with closed-toed, comfortable shoes suitable for the field and dirt paths. Don't forget your camera! The farm and Capay hills make a lovely backdrop for photos.
Campsite reservations and food & beverages are not included in event admission price.
NO PET POLICY - For your own safety, and food safety laws, we do not allow animals in areas where food is grown. Pets will not be allowed, so please leave them safely at home. Thank you!
Email Events »
Admission tickets are non-refundable.