11th Annual Capay Tomato Festival
Come and taste our heirloom and cherry tomatoes, fresh from our fields — and vote for your favorite! There will be live music from 3 bands and dancing, delicious local food and wine, a tractor-tram tour of the farm, camping in the orchards and plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Happenings Around the Farm:
- Organic Heirloom & Cherry Tomato Tastings
- Tractor-Tram Rides
- Harvest Activity: Harvest Cherry Tomatoes!
- Live Music and Dancing by Miss Lonely Hearts
- Best Guest Picnic Contest
- Kids’ Activities and Arts & Crafts
- Pick-up Soccer Games for Kids & Adults
- Bounce House & Fun Zone (wrist bands available for $10 at event)
- 4-H Petting Zoo
- Make Your Own Herb Salts to Take Home
- Local Honey & Olive Oil Tasting
Additional Event Activities Available for Purchase:
- Delicious Local Food
- Hand-made Tacos & Burritos from Tacos 911
- New American street food with the freshest ingredients from Cali Love Food Truck
- Roasted Corn, Elote, and Hot Dog Stand
- Artisan Gelatos and Iced Coffee Drinks from Luciano's Scoop
- Iced Coffee provided by Pachamama
- Local Beer and Wine
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Market Stand with Fresh Produce and Farm Fresh To You Swag!
Pack a picnic for the Best Guest Picnic Contest. Bring your family, friends, appetite and your dancing shoes! We hope to see you at the farm for our special event benefiting the Kathleen Barsotti Non-Profit for Sustainable Agriculture.
CAMP WITH US!
Make a weekend out of it and enjoy beautiful Capay Valley. Reserve a campsite and spend the night under the starts in our orchards.
Campsite reservations and food & beverages are not included in event admission price.
NO PET POLICY - For your own safety, and food safety laws, we do not allow animals in areas where food is grown. Pets will not be allowed, so please leave them safely at home. Thank you!
Event will happen rain or shine.
Admission tickets are non-refundable.
More Events In Northern California
Book an event with us
Have Your Event on the Farm!
Since starting our organic farm in 1976, we’ve welcomed school visits, team retreats, farm tours, community events and wedding celebrations to the land. Learn more hosting your next event on our beautiful farm.